Travel Tips for Andaman & Nicobar Island
Andaman and Nicobar is an ideal gateway to spend your holidays here, by relaxing on the beach, wandering in lush green jungles, and by further activities. This island becomes a favorite spot for the travellers, a number of travellers are increasing day by day in this island. With the increase in the number of visitors safety and security challenges are also increased. So the administration takes a step and provides safety and security to the tourist through tourism police and lifeguards at beaches in Andaman. Signboards are also present in all the major attractions.
Beach Safety Tips
- Do not swim alone , make sure there are other people around.
- Always wear a life jacket when you boarding the boat
- Read signboards carefully at beaches and always obey the rules and safety advice, they will help you out from any kind of problems.
- Swim only in the area which is marked.
- If you have any doubts then always ask from the lifeguard.
- Sand flies are another barrier, these biting ants are quite large and dangerous. So check the area when you sit somewhere or they are also in tree branches.