- All the packages by the organization are liable to availability of lodging rooms/cruise cabins, services and/or flights at the time of handling the reservation. The prices might change during the time of reservation without prior notice.
- All the payments need to be done before 15 days before the departure. If the payment is given by the cheque than booking will be confirmed only after the realization of cheque. So you need to pay the cheque atleast 20 days before the departure.
- It is the duty of the Tourist/Group to check and hold legitimate documents like ID, Passport and Visa till the end of the visit. On the off chance that any problem occurs due to these travel documents or your visas, the person will have to face all the consequences arising there from and will need to meet all the expenses that will be needed to resolve the matter.
- If you have any complaints regarding the tour in Andaman after the departure, it must be brought to the notice of the company within 7 days from the end of the tour via written mail to us. If no complaint is made after the time duration it shall not be entertained by the company. No complaints will be entertained directly by the company. Therefore you need to give us in written about you complaints.
- All cases, complaints and prosecution identifying with the visits organized by the Company might be interpreted as per current Indian laws only and should be liable to courts in Delhi only.
|Booking Cancelled up to 31 days prior to departure nothing will be charged except Rs 1500 (per person) processing Fees.|
|Booking cancel between 30 – 15 days prior to the travel date 30 % of the tour cost will apply.|
|Booking cancel between 15 – 07 days prior to the travel date 50 % cost will apply.|
|Booking cancel within 07 days prior to the travel date 100 % cost will apply.|
- For any cancellations in flight bookings, andamansguide.com will follow the respective flight terms and conditions. Similarly, for any cancellations in the package bookings, we will follow the policy of the hotel and the land service providers involved in the booking process.
- No refunds will be provided for unused transportation mentioned in the itinerary for voluntary modifications made by the traveller.
- In case your tours are affected by bad weather conditions or other unforeseeable circumstances, we will try our best to provide alternate dates for the package, if the holiday hasn’t already begun.
- It will take at least 15 working days to process refunds of the cancellations done.
- There are no refunds payable for any unutilised or partially utilised services (e.g. Airline tickets, Meals, Entrance Fees, Optional Tour, Hotel, Sightseeing etc.)
- If a tour is cancelled by the Company, then all amount will be refunded to the traveler.
Leave a Comment